You Snap Now Client Portal
Make a Payment
Payment of Booking Deposit:
*50% deposit required within 7 days (21 days for corporate events) of booking, up to a capped deposit amount of $250.00.
Pay Online, Over the Phone, or Complete Details on Invoice
ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER
Account Name: You DJ Now
Account Number: 154376713
*Include your Booking Number in the Reference
DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENT PLANS - NEW!
See Information Below - Full Deposit Not Required
At any National Australia Bank (NAB) Branch
* Include your Booking Number in the Reference
* Account Details as above
Payment of Balance
* Due Day of Hire / Service (includes Security Bond if applicable)
EFTPOS or CASH
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Debit Card or Cash on or before day of hire.
EFT or IN-PERSON
(As per details above) at least 5 business days prior to booking date.
Proceeding with a Deposit Payment consitutes implied acknowlegement of our Booking Terms & Conditions
Credit card payments are processed by Ezidebit Pty Ltd. You DJ Now absorbs the transaction fees for Online Payments
Ezidebit is one of Australias largest non-bank electronic payment processors.
Ezidebit is Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant and is a participating member of the PCI Security.
"Ezidebit" will appear as the merchant for all payments from your credit card.
Ezidebit is licenced by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) as an Australian Financial Services Licensee (no. 315388).
OR Pay by Phone
Call: 1300 369 187
Biller Reference: 100-564-842
Enter your Booking Reference Number, Excluding any Letters
Payment Plans - NEW!
We know planning a party can be inconvenient with all the up-front costs! That’s why You DJ Now has partnered with Ezidebit Australia to offer you an interest-free payment plan with no hidden fees – debited on a basis that suits you directly from your credit / debit card or nominated bank account.
To take advantage of this flexible payment plan:
- Your Invoice total must exceed $300.00
- You must make a minimum payment of $50.00 per week, or $100.00 per fortnight, or $200.00 per month / 4-weekly cycle
- Your account must be paid in full prior to your event date unless prior arrangements have been made
- You are not required to pay your full displayed Deposit on your Booking Confirmation if using Direct Debit*
* Please Note: Your Contract with Ezidebit Australia is in addition to the Booking Terms & Conditions of ‘You DJ Now / You Snap Now Photo Booths'. If for whatever reason you are required to cancel your Booking you are entitled to a refund, less the value up to & inclusive of the deposit amount (already paid in direct debit installments) as displayed on your Booking Confirmation / Invoice
The Process is Simple
1) Launch the Electronic Direct Debit Request (DDR) form in a new window by Clicking Here
2) Complete the ‘Your Details Section’, entering your Booking Reference number as your Customer Reference
3) Under ‘Debit Arrangement’
- Select REGULAR DEBIT
- Enter your preferred regular payment amount - Note our Minimum Payment Amounts / Frequency’s
- Select your debit Starting Date & Desired Frequency for Payments (your deposit due date or earlier if you wish).
- Under 'Duration'- Select 'Total Payments'
- Enter Invoice Total.
Please Note: Your final direct debit amount will be reduced to reflect your Invoice Balance Remaining
4) Choose your Payment Method & provide details
5) Acknowledge the DDR Terms & Conditions
6) Click Submit. A Payment Schedule Summary will automatically be emailed to your nominated email address once approved
7) Your first payment will commence on your selected deposit due date, or nominated date*
* Payments are processed on Business Days only (excluding Queensland Bank Holidays).
* An $14.80 dishonour fee applies in the event of insufficient funds. A direct debit will be re-attempted 3x business days following the previous un-successful attempt. Please ensure sufficient funds are available to avoid repeat dishonour fees.
* The direct debit system is managed by Ezidebit Australia. This is separate to our Booking System – therefore a receipt will be issued upon your Invoice amount being paid in full. An updated Invoice / Balance can be obtained at anytime by emailing email@example.com, quoting your Booking Reference number
Acknowledge the T&C's
Every Booking with You DJ Now is subject to our standard Service / Hire Terms & Conditions. Save yourself the time (and the paper!) and sign-off digitally online.
If you have made prior arrangements with us whereby you will not be in attendance on the day at time of delivery (i.e. at a 'safe place' such as a function centre, pub / club, or your best mates house), you are able to Acknowledge our T&C's and upload Photo Identification (displaying your current residential address) online now. It's all part of our commitment to make your Booking with us a hassle-free experience!
Please Note: For verification purposes all submissions are time stamped and assigned a unique sequence reference number linked to your IP address.